|Recent blog: " I cannot say enough great things about this venue. Literally everything went perfect the weekend of my wedding!
The site itself is absolutely breath-taking, the staff is ridiculously friendly, and the food was truly delicious!! Everything is all inclusive there and we were able to have a whole weekend event rather than just one special day. It allowed to spend quality time with friends and family that was priceless. My wedding would not have been my dream come true if it weren't for this place. I couldn't have been happier with everything they offered.
Bottom line.. If you want an amazing mountain wedding with great people and delicious food, POL will exceed your expectations!"
2015 Wedding Dates Available:
April: Sundays 12, 19, 26
August: Sunday 9, 23, 30
- September: Sundays September 13, 20
- October: Sundays October 4
- November: Sundays 8, 15
Say "I Do" among the towering redwoods at Pema Osel Ling. With reasonable rates and great amenities, it is a perfect place to hold your wedding and create memories of a lifetime. Our experienced, coordinator and chef are available from the minute you book your celebration to the day of your event. Contact Kristie @ 831-761-6270 for more details.
Create memories of a lifetime at the Amphitheatre of the Redwoods in the South Bay's least populated redwood canyon. Rare groves of towering redwood trees, located in only three places in the world, surround rolling lawns and views of Monterey Bay. Hold your enchanting event in this beautiful, peaceful setting, only one and a half hours from San Francisco and 45 minutes from San Jose International Airport.
Every wedding held here is unique and we take great joy in working with each couple to help them create a special celebration. Destination weddings are a popular choice for couples looking for a more relaxed way to celebrate with family and friends. Our facility gives you the ability to create a unique 2-3 day getaway. We also offer one-day weddings for those looking for a shorter or simpler affair. Both weekend and mid-week destination weddings are an option. With our comprehensive wedding services, we help you create a uniquely personal celebration at affordable rates. Our friendly, experienced staff will orchestrate a magical event from start to finish.The amenities we offer are listed below.
Unlike many sites, we allow you to bring your own alcohol with no corkage fees, representing a large financial savings. We impose no time restrictions on your reception, although we do require that amplified music outdoors is off by ten p.m. to comply with Santa Cruz County ordinances. Move your party indoors to our beautiful and cozy Celebration Hall and dance the night away, or have a bonfire in a starlit meadow with acoustic music.
In addition to multiple locations for ceremonies and receptions, we also offer comfortable and affordable accommodations, delicious feasts for your wedding as well as rehearsal dinners, brunches and more. Our on-site chef Peter Marti, uses local meats, fresh fish, and seasonal produce, much of it from local organic gardens. Vegetarians are welcome and all meals are prepared with creative direction from our wedding couples.
With our stunning natural beauty, warm and experienced staff and affordable rates, the Amphitheatre of the Redwoods at Pema Osel Ling is a perfect choice for your very special event!
"...I can't even tell you how many thrilled, satisfied eaters came up to me to say that it was the best wedding food (or simply the best food, period!) they had ever had. I am so grateful for your flexibility and creativity and your amazing powers to put forth these absolute FEASTS that bring such health-filled joy to everyone around you. I will obviously never forget my own wedding, but I also won't forget how well we ate." Megan McNamara
"The open flexible attitude of the staff with their willingness to let us celebrate long into the night, the beautiful location, and the GREAT food, made my wedding weekend at Pema Osel Ling an absolute joy for everyone! Thank you and many kudos!”
Our services include:
Pema Osel Ling is run by the Vajrayana Foundation, a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the Tibetan Buddhist ideals of peace and compassion and to support the preservation of Tibetan art and culture.
- Use of our grounds and facilities including our Amphitheatre, Celebration Hall and lawn, Bay View Meadow, Gallery Meadow, Round House, swimming pool,and fire pit.
- Eight hours of pre-event consultation with our experienced wedding coordinator, as well as an hour-long initial planning meeting.
- A 1.5 hours Rehearsal with our on-site wedding coordinator from Processional to Recessional.
- Four hours of catering consultation
- Choice of locations for your ceremony and reception.
- Unlike many sites, we have no time restrictions on your reception or other activities.
- Inclusion of our Redwood Cottage for your wedding night.
- Ceremony site and rental and set up up the ceremony chairs.
- Parking greeters the day of your ceremony.
- Catering packages include rental and set up of chairs, tables and linens for reception dinner, china, silverware, water glass, servers and tear down.
- Coordination of other rental items of your choice (canopies, heaters, specialty glass wear etc.).
- On-site event support and coordination for your rehearsal and dinner party as well as your ceremony and reception.
- 2 tickets to the Winter or Spring Food Tasting.
- Refrigerated storage for your wedding cake and beverages.
- Unlike many sites, we allow guests to bring their own alcohol. No - Corkage Fees!
- Recommendations for local florists, photographers, musicians, and bakers.
- Use of Pema Osel Ling's wide range of indoor lodging facilities as well as camping (for additional fees).