Create memories of a lifetime at the Amphitheatre of the Redwoods in the South Bay's least populated redwood canyon. Rare groves of towering redwood trees, located in only three places in the world, surround rolling lawns and views of Monterey Bay. Hold your enchanting event in this beautiful, peaceful setting, only one and a half hours from San Francisco and 45 minutes from San Jose International Airport.
Every wedding held here is unique and we take great joy in working with each couple to help them create a special celebration. Destination weddings are a popular choice for couples looking for a more relaxed way to celebrate with family and friends. Our facility gives you the ability to create a unique 2-3 day getaway. We offer two packages; a Friday -Sunday and Sunday-Monday destination weddings are an option. We also offer one-day weddings or elopements mid week, for those looking for a shorter or simpler affair. With our comprehensive wedding services, we help you create a uniquely personal celebration at affordable rates. Our friendly, experienced staff will orchestrate a magical event from start to finish.
Unlike many sites, we allow you to bring your own alcohol with no corkage fees, representing a large financial savings. We impose minimal time restrictions on your reception, although we do require that amplified music outdoors is off by ten p.m. to comply with county ordinances. At that time, if you have chosen an outdoor reception, you can move your party indoors to our beautiful and cozy Celebration Hall and dance with amplified music until 2 am, or have a bonfire in a starlit meadow with acoustic music until 2 am.
In addition to multiple locations for ceremonies and receptions, we also offer comfortable and affordable accommodations, delicious feasts for your wedding as well as rehearsal dinners, brunches and more. Our on-site chefs use local meats, fresh fish, and seasonal produce, much of it farm to table from from local organic sites. Vegetarians are welcome and all meals are prepared with creative direction from our wedding couples.
We host just one wedding at a time and you will receive our undivided attention to fulfill your personal vision. With our stunning natural beauty, warm and experienced staff and affordable rates, the Amphitheatre of the Redwoods at Pema Osel Ling is a perfect choice for your very special event!
Say "I Do" among the towering redwoods at Pema Osel Ling. It is a perfect place to hold your wedding and create memories of a lifetime. Our experienced, coordinator and chef are available from the minute you book your celebration to the day of your event.
I cannot say enough great things about this venue. Literally everything went perfect the weekend of my wedding!
The site itself is absolutely breath-taking, the staff is ridiculously friendly, and the food was truly delicious!! Everything is all inclusive there and we were able to have a whole weekend event rather than just one special day. It allowed to spend quality time with friends and family that was priceless. My wedding would not have been my dream come true if it weren't for this place. I couldn't have been happier with everything they offered. Bottom line.. If you want an amazing mountain wedding with great people and delicious food, POL will exceed your expectations!
...I can't even tell you how many thrilled, satisfied eaters came up to me to say that it was the best wedding food (or simply the best food, period!) they had ever had. I am so grateful for your flexibility and creativity and your amazing powers to put forth these absolute FEASTS that bring such health-filled joy to everyone around you. I will obviously never forget my own wedding, but I also won't forget how well we ate. - Megan McNamara
The open flexible attitude of the staff with their willingness to let us celebrate long into the night, the beautiful location, and the GREAT food, made my wedding weekend at Pema Osel Ling an absolute joy for everyone! Thank you and many kudos!
Our services include:
- Use of our grounds and facilities including our Amphitheatre, Celebration Hall and lawn, Bay View Meadow, Gallery Meadow, Round House, swimming pool, and fire pit.
- Twelve hours of pre-event consultation with our experienced wedding coordinator. This includes an hour-long initial planning meeting, help planning your menus and assisting you decide how you would like the property set up.
- A 1.5 hours Rehearsal with our on-site wedding coordinator from Processional to Recessional.
- Choice of locations for your ceremony and reception.
- Unlike many sites, we have limited time restrictions on your reception or other activities.
- Our Redwood Cottage gifted to you for your wedding night.
- Ceremony site and rental and set up up of up to 100 ceremony chairs. We can accommodate up to 300 seated guests for a ceremony at the Bay View Meadow and 150-160 seated for a wedding at the Amphitheatre.
- Parking greeters the day of your ceremony.
- Catering packages include rental and set up of chairs, tables and linens for reception dinner, china, silverware, glass wear, flat wear, servers and tear down.
- Coordination of additional rental items of your choice (canopies, heaters, specialty glass wear etc.).
- On-site event support and coordination for your rehearsal, welcome dinner, as well as your ceremony and reception.
- 2 tickets to the Winter or Spring Food Tasting.
- Refrigerated storage for your wedding cake and beverages.
- Unlike many sites, we allow guests to bring their own alcohol. No - Corkage Fees!
- Suggestions for local florists, photographers, musicians, and bakers.
- Use of Pema Osel Ling's wide range of indoor lodging facilities as well as camping at our regular rates.