Our chef, Peter Marti, began creating visionary food over 12 years ago. Working with local organic farmers in the beautiful, agriculturally diverse Central Coast enables him to draw upon the finest ingredients. He delights in preparing a wide range of delicious and healthy meals to make your event truly memorable. Guests are thrilled by the creativity and balance of the meals served at Pema Osel Ling. Whether elegantly simple and classic or international in flavor, the variety of dining options and Peter’s dedication will ensure that your wedding, retreat, seminar, or party is a complete success.
Peter prepares nourishing vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals serving homemade, fresh baked bread and organic coffee. Free-range and organic meats can be especially arranged.
At each event, we strive to create a personal and distinctive flair attuned to the taste of our guests. And although our kitchen has acquired a reputation for its delicious cuisine, equal emphasis is also placed on using the freshest local ingredients. Our experienced staff is happy to work with both intimate gatherings as well as very large events.
- Fluffy Banana or Blueberry Pancakes w/ Pecan Butter Syrup
- Vegetable Frittata w/ Caramelized Onions, Fresh Vegetables, and Parmesan Cheese
Wedding Feast Option Two
Chicken Breast Marsala w/ Mushrooms and Fresh Basil
Tilapia with Butter Lemon or Cocoanut Crusted with Fresh mango Salsa
Wedding Feast Option Three:
- Wild Baby Arugula, Toasted Pecans, Tangerine and Gilled Yams with Poppyseed Honey Vinaigrette
- Whole Salmon, Grill Baked w/ Champagne Shallot or Teriyaki with Island Salsa
Wedding Feast Option Four:
- Cornish Game Hens Baked w/ Polenta, Corralitos Sausage, and Fresh Vegetables
Prawn Scampi Sautéed with Garlic, Lemon, and Butter
You choose from Moroccan, Indian, Italian, Southwestern, Thai, BBQ or Hawaiian options.
- New York Strip Steak, w/ Sautéed Mushrooms and Fresh Tarragon
- Lobster & Scallops w/ Saffron Cream Sauce in Phyllo Cups
- Spicy Indian Lamb Curry, Palak Panir, Potato Eggplant Curry, Raita, Chutney, Jasmine Rice, Chipattis
- BBQ Hamburgers, Gourmet Sausages, or Veggie Burgers..
Sunday Bistro Venue:
We set the mood for your Backyard wedding with white bistro lights, tables decorated with white linens and burlap table runners plus a place setting for each guest.
- Choose from our BBQ, Southwestern or Italian Menu